Saturday, January 12, 2013

Making Titles Long, At Least I Excel At Something

Today was such a nice day. I got up early, got the hubby up early, and rallied the animals early.

Today was destined to be a Thrifting day. It was gray and rainy and altogether nasty outside. Which just happens to be my favorite kind of weather. Hubs was a trooper. He followed me to around in the rain and even helped me dig through the $1 bins. Lunch was had at the Hobbit Cafe (http://www.myhobbitcafe.com) and seriously, a Lord of the Rings themed cafe? Kill me now, life can't get any better. Also the food was to die for.

Found some exceptional finds today. Here are just a couple of the things that i posted over at cozyiira.bigcartel.com

Also, my outfit today was straight up old lady chic.











No comments: